A variation of our No. 211 Bike Frame Pouch, specifically designed to attach to your handle bar or seat. It's perfect for your keys, wallet, phone, sunglasses or your favorite paperback.
This item is made-to-order in our Jersey City Studio. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for production
- New Jersey, USA
- Premium Vegetable Tanned, Full Grain Leather
- Waxed Cording
- Matte nickel plated brass hardware
- Width: 8" | Height: 5" | Depth: 2."
- Fits a frame circumference of 3.5" to 5.5"
- Three loops with Matte nickel plated brass buckles to secure it to the bike frame
- Collar button closures on the front flap
- Adjustable Straps
- Hand-stitched with heavy wax cording
- Hand-burnished and edged
For return information, see here
For exchange information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items
For cleaning, we recommend saddle soap and a soft, damp sponge. Lather up the sponge and wipe down the whole bag, buffing out dirt or scratches as you go. When finished, allow the soap to dry before buffing it all off with a clean cloth.
For restoring and conditioning, we recommend a good leather conditioner such as Skidmore's. For best results, use very light applications with a lint free cloth or an old t-shirt.
PLEASE be mindful of directions when using any leather care item. Billykirk cannot be responsible for any damages to our products due to improper application. Avoid excessive exposure to water and moisture.
Billykirk completely stands by their products. For warranty and repair information click here.
For more information on Billykirk products, be sure to check out our FAQ.