Luxuriously low-key, our all leather Musette is a minimalist dream. Made with our lush, vegetable-tanned Italian leather, it's as responsible as it is elegant.
The vegetable tanning process is a slow one, taking several weeks to complete. Only natural, biodegradable materials are used throughout the process, making it among the most environmentally friendly forms of leather.
The closure is custom cast in Rhode Island from white bronze and set by hand on each bag.
- New Jersey, USA
- Full Grain, Vegetable Tanned Italian Leather
- White Bronze and Dull Nickel Plated Brass Hardware
- Width: 12 1/2" | Height: 8 1/4" | Depth: 3 1/4"
- Shoulder Strap Length: 40 1/2" - 51 1/2"
- Interior Organization Pockets and Back Wall Zipper Pocket
- Cotton Herringbone Lining
- Interior Key Clip
- Exterior Back Pocket
For return information, see here