Your requests were heard loud and clear! The inward seam tote is back in one small batch for a limited time. Made with Dublin, one of Horween's premium full-grain leathers, the hide is created using the same liquor that's used in their legendary shell cordovan.
In the quest to create a perfect tote, we followed Louis Sullivan's principle, "Form Follows Function". Using the highest quality leather, we were able to create a tote that stands by those words. Minimal construction and traditional reinforced handles make this bag as strong as it is elegant. Perfectly understated, the No. 235 Tote is one of our proudest accomplishments.
- California, USA
- Horween, Dublin Leather
- 8 oz. Waxed Full-Grain Cow Hide
- Dull Nickel Hardware
- Width: 15 1/2" | Height: 13 1/2" | Depth: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 2.35 lbs
- 7" Handle Drop
- Top opening security tab and keeper
- Snap-Closure leather luggage tag
- Same organization pocket as the No. 236 and No. 486 Schoolboy Satchel
For return information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items