Featured in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty the 154's minimal design highlights a balance between functionality and elegance. Hand sewn by Amish craftsmen, it's an entirely new perspective of the timeless style. This is one trifold that won't bulge your pocket.
Made with American full grain leather and waxed cording, it's a wallet built to last a lifetime.
- US Sourced Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Waxed Cording
- Width: 4 1/2" | Height: 3 3/4" (closed)
- Width: 10 3/8" | Height: 3 3/4" (opened)
- Interior compartment can easily hold 10-12 credit cards
- Fits larger foreign currency and slit in bill section allows for easier access to your cash
- Hand-stitched with heavy wax cording
- Hand-burnished and edged
- Loop closure designed interior compartment
Made in the USA Returns
For return information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items
For cleaning, we recommend saddle soap and a soft, damp sponge. Lather up the sponge and wipe down the whole bag, buffing out dirt or scratches as you go. When finished, allow the soap to dry before buffing it all off with a clean cloth. Warranty
For restoring and conditioning, we recommend a good leather conditioner such as Skidmore's. For best results, use very light applications with a lint free cloth or an old t-shirt.
PLEASE be mindful of directions when using any leather care item. Billykirk cannot be responsible for any damages to our products due to improper application. Avoid excessive exposure to water and moisture.
Billykirk completely stands by their products. For warranty and repair information click here. FAQ
For more information on Billykirk products, be sure to check out our FAQ.