In the quest to create a perfect tote, we followed Louis Sullivan's principle, "Form Follows Function". Using the highest quality leather, we were able to create a tote that stands by those words. Large, undivided panels and lining-free construction reduced the amount of stitching, while exterior seams create a base for the bag to easily stand on its own. Perfectly understated, the No. 235 Tote is one of our proudest accomplishments.
In July of 2019 we updated our gusset construction to improve the bag's overall shape and reduce waste. This detail is shown in image five. Please note that during the stock transition period, some bags may be shipped with the old style gusset.
- California, USA
- American Hide, Latigo Leather
- 8 oz. Full Grain Cow Hide
- Dull Nickel Hardware
- Width: 15 1/2" | Height: 13 1/2" | Depth: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 2.7lbs
- 7" Handle Drop
- Top opening security tab and keeper
- Snap-Closure leather luggage tag
- Same organization pocket as the No. 236 and No. 486 Schoolboy Satchel
For return information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items