The No. 095 Shoulder Satchel is a versatile bag inspired by a WWII Belgium Map Case we found years ago. This leather only gets better with time! Enjoy the well worn, passed-down-through-the family look.
This item is made-to-order in our Jersey City Studio. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for production.
- New Jersey, USA
- US Sourced Leather
- Cast Bronze Hardware
- Wax Cording
- Width: 9 3/4" | Height: 11"
- Constructed using one piece of cow hide and hand-stitched using heavy wax cording.
- Adjustable Leather Shoulder Strap with Conway Buckles.
- Ends hand-burnished and edged.
- Same hardware as No. 236 Schoolboy Satchel.
For return information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items