In the quest to create a perfect tote, we followed Louis Sullivan's principle, "Form Follows Function". Using the highest quality leather, we were able to create a tote that stands by those words. Large, undivided panels and lining-free construction reduced the amount of stitching, while exterior seams create a base for the bag to easily stand on its own. Perfectly understated, the No. 235 Tote is one of our proudest accomplishments.
- California, USA
- American Hide, Latigo Leather
- 8 oz. Full Grain Cow Hide
- Dull Nickel Hardware
- Width: 15 1/2" | Height: 13 1/2" | Depth: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 2.7lbs
- 7" Handle Drop
- Top opening security tab and keeper
- Snap-Closure leather luggage tag
- Same organization pocket as the No. 236 and No. 486 Schoolboy Satchel
For return information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items