Featured in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty the 154's minimal design highlights a balance between functionality and elegance. Hand sewn by Amish craftsmen, it's an entirely new perspective of the timeless style. This is one trifold that won't bulge your pocket.
Made with American full grain leather and waxed cording, it's a wallet built to last a lifetime.
- Pennsylvania, USA
- US Sourced Leather
- Waxed Cording
- Closed Width: 3 1/2" | Open Width: 10 1/4" | Height: 3 3/4"
- Interior compartment can easily hold 10-12 credit cards
- Fits larger foreign currency and slit in bill section allows for easier access to your cash
- Hand-stitched with heavy wax cording
- Hand-burnished and edged
- Loop closure designed interior compartment
For return information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items