In the quest to create a perfect tote, we followed Louis Sullivan's principle, "Form Follows Function". Using the highest quality leather, we were able to create a tote that stands by those words. Large, undivided panels and lining-free construction reduced the amount of stitching, while exterior seams create a base for the bag to easily stand on its own. Perfectly understated, the No. 235 Tote is one of our proudest accomplishments.
- California, USA
- American Hide, Latigo Leather
- 8 oz. Full Grain Cow Hide
- Brass Hardware
- Width: 15 1/2" | Height: 13 1/2" | Depth: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 2.7lbs
- 7" Handle Drop
- Top opening security tab and keeper
- Snap-Closure leather luggage tag
- Same organization pocket as the No. 236 and No. 486 Schoolboy Satchel
For return information, see here Exchanges
For exchange information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items