Small Batch Collection: A limited quantity of hand-numbered units available.
Small Batch was born out of the interruptions we experienced due to Covid-19. As many of our vendors and manufacturers were shut down, we were forced to rethink some of the ways we run our business.
Small Batch collections allow us to:
Deliver new products, more often: Limited-edition runs mean we can be more nimble and inventive with styles, colorways, and trims.
Put surplus to good use: Some production runs leave us with excess material, from leather and fabric to hardware and trims. We are committed to using all materials and limiting waste.
Experiment with our designs: This creates more opportunities for us to push our aesthetic, have a little fun, and add more variety to our product line.
Frankly, we're not fans of just fitting in... and that doesn't stop at the office. We made the 237 to be functional, reliable, and most of all, unique. Designed with heavy use in mind, our No. 237 Briefcase is constructed with extremely durable waxed cotton canvas and latigo leather. We've also included our signature all-leather shoulder strap, handcrafted by a kindly Amish man. Go ahead, business with style.
Please note that leather color may vary.
- New Jersey, USA
- 20 oz Waxed Canvas, #10 Duck
- Full Grain, Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Solid brass hardware
- Width: 15 3/4" | Height: 11" | Depth: 3 1/2"
- Shoulder Strap Length: 39" - 49 1/2"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- The padded lining offers protection for laptops up to 15"
- Interior organization: 1 padded laptop pocket, 4 medium size pockets, 2 large pen pockets
- Leather finger-loop behind the exterior front pocket for easy closing
For return information, see here Exchanges
For exchange information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items