We have always been suckers for the classic trucker wallet. Perhaps it's their mystique and undeniable toughness factor. Either way, the ones we found were not well-made. This is our answer.
Chain optional for an additional price.
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Premium Vegetable Tanned, Full Grain Leather
- Matte Nickel or Matte Brass Hardware
- Width: 7 3/4" | Height: 3 3/8"
- Back Slot Pocket: 3 1/2" x 2 3/8"
- Total Chain Length (Including Snap Clip & Fish Hook): 17 1/4"
- Debossed Hammer and Maul Logo Snaps
- Two Interior Card Pockets
- Matte Nickel or Matte Brass Snaps and Interior Zipper
- Large Size Holds Check Books
- Hand-burnished and edged
- Back slot pocket for metro/business cards
- Optional chain made from solid brass or stainless steel and paired with one of our timeless No. 423 Fish Hoooks.
For return information, see here
For exchange information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items
For cleaning, we recommend saddle soap and a soft, damp sponge. Lather up the sponge and wipe down the whole bag, buffing out dirt or scratches as you go. When finished, allow the soap to dry before buffing it all off with a clean cloth.
For restoring and conditioning, we recommend a good leather conditioner such as Skidmore's. For best results, use very light applications with a lint free cloth or an old t-shirt.
PLEASE be mindful of directions when using any leather care item. Billykirk cannot be responsible for any damages to our products due to improper application. Avoid excessive exposure to water and moisture.
Billykirk completely stands by their products. For warranty and repair information click here.
For more information on Billykirk products, be sure to check out our FAQ.