As of July, 2018 the No. 237 is now more streamlined, with several design features added to improve its overall performance. The No. 237 Briefcase now has a longer zipper, allowing easier access to the contents inside. We also updated the laptop sleeve closure, so the metal snap never comes in contact with your laptop. The exterior snap now features a finger-loop so it's easier to close and we reduced the bag's overall weight by over 20%.
Frankly, we're not fans of just fitting in... and that doesn't stop at the office. We made the 237 to be functional, reliable, and most of all, unique. Designed with heavy use in mind, our No. 237 Briefcase is constructed with extremely durable waxed cotton canvas and latigo leather. We've also included our signature all-leather shoulder strap, handcrafted by a kindly Amish man. Go ahead, business with style.
Shoulder Strap: Shoulder strap's center panel now has natural, cream colored felt sewn to the interior side. This shoulder strap is currently only available on the Ash colorway.
Please note that leather color may vary.
- New Jersey, USA
- 20 oz Waxed Canvas, #10 Duck
- Full Grain, Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Dull nickel plated brass hardware
- Width: 15 3/4" | Height: 11" | Depth: 3 1/2"
- Shoulder Strap Length: 39" - 49 1/2"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- The padded lining offers protection for laptops up to 15"
- Interior organization: 1 padded laptop pocket, 4 medium size pockets, 2 large pen pockets
- Leather finger-loop behind the exterior front pocket for easy closing
For return information, see here
All Sales Final on Custom and Embossed Items