Billykirk is seeking responsible, creative, driven, and dependable individuals who are devoted to pursuing a career in fashion or retail. For general candidatures, please send cover letter and resumé to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
E-COMMERCE FULFILLMENT MANAGER (Full-Time) - Posted 2/11/13
We are looking for a self-starter that is energetic, creative, and forward thinking to manage our web order stream. From when the order is placed to when the item(s) are packed and shipped, the E-Commerce Fulfillment Manager will oversee every aspect of bringing our product into the hands of the consumer. The right person will also be in charge of setting up new products, offers, copy, and images using our E-Commerce platform, Shopify. You will work with the E-Commerce Marketing Manager on various online customer acquisition campaigns and social media strategies. Perform analyses of trend data using Google Analytics and other analytics tools to provide ongoing reporting of the e-store KPI's. Implement SEO solutions that will increase the company's web presence on Google and main search engines.
Position based at our design studio in Jersey City, NJ.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily distribution of customer orders, refunds, exchanges, verification, and accuracy of all online sales orders shipped to customers.
- Help determine and refine products selected for site campaigns based upon sales data, trends, profit data, product knowledge and corporate initiatives.
- Maintain home page, ongoing updates of product up-sells and cross-sells throughout web store based on performance.
- Work closely with E-Commerce Marketing Manager to provide e-store support for offline and online advertising efforts.
- Help manage social media advertising campaigns, online sales, offer codes, and Facebook updates. Obtain appropriate approvals for changes/additions to e-store prior to making live on site.
- Work with Production Manager to insure the web inventory is strong and that we are responding to the inventory needs of our customers.
- Understand what is going on in the marketplace from a trend and competition standpoint.
- Responsible for maintaining customer profiles, necessary records, and all other information pertaining respective customers.
- Troubleshoot issues with orders and interfaces on web store and work with external E-Commerce web admin to resolve any problems.
- Responsible for continually assessing the effectiveness of the order fulfillment process, systems, shipping systems, procedures and recommending improvements/enhancements as required.
- Effectively communicate daily workload, changes, priorities and work status with all employees as needed.
- Use Google Analytics to analyze results of marketing activities, interpret data, and formulate recommendations to accelerate the growth of e-store performance
- Optimize the site content for SEO to drive more traffic to the web store. Report/track on SEO performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
2 years creating an effective online customer experience preferably for an accessories or apparel company.
1-2 years of experience with site functionality, website design, landing pages, and template design.
1-2 years of experience reporting and analyzing KPIs with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
Proven track-record of past projects that consistently met customer needs and business goals.
Ability to identify the business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy on projects; capable of making reliable business decisions during execution.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong project management skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Customer Service oriented
Illustrator, Photoshop, Mobile Marketing, Product Photography and Video Editing a plus.
In order to apply, please e-mail a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “E-Commerce Fulfillment Manager” in the subject line.